Make this charming card conveying a message of happiness. Simply use the clear stamps indicated and mount on your card. Using clear stamps to make cards is a fun and rewarding hobby.
- A 3” x 3”
- B 1” Strips torn into pieces in 3 colors
- C 4-3/4” x 4-3/4” square
- D 4-1/2 x 4-1/2” torn on one side
- E 5” x 10” folded in half to made a 5” x 5”
- WWST-4409 Bee…Cause Clear Stamp Set
- White cardstock (A & D)
- Dark cardstock (E and some strips B)
- Contrasting Color (C and some strips B) – Cut a third piece about 2” x 2”
- Third color (Strips B)
- Black Ink
- Markers for coloring
- Water Spray Bottle
- Cooperation Card Making Template
TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Score cardstock E down the center and fold giving you a 5″ x 5″ card. Trim edges for evenness. Cut papers A through D to size.
Using the Bee…Cause Clear Stamp Set stamp images on A in black ink. Color with markers. Place the 2” x 2” contrasting color behind one corner to form a partial mat. Place colored strips (B) ripped at intervals randomly behind corners. Secure into place with glue once you achieve the desired effect. This should all fit on paper D.
Place eyelets at the corners of A and go through layers B and D.
Using the toothbrush (make sure this is an old one that will not be used for brushing teeth anymore), ink the bristles in the black ink. Spray the toothbrush bristles with water mist. Run your thumb across the bristles so the inked water droplets spray over the project. Do this until you have the desired effect. You may wish to wear a rubber glove to protect your fingers from ink stains.
Secure D to C and then mount on card E for the finishing touch.