This little blue giraffe is a fun way to welcome a little baby boy to the adventures of life and the joys of discovery.
- CELEBRATE Card Making Template
- Blue and White Cardstock
- Patterned Paper
- Black ink and Blue Ink
- Markers for coloring
- Chalk for shadow
- Scrapbook Fiber
- Eyelet setter for holes
- 3-d Sticky Foam
- Clear Alphabet Stamps
- Baby Invite Clear Stamp Set
To Make This Card:
- Score cardstock A down the center and fold giving you a 6″ x 6″ card. Cut patterned paper E and glue onto card. Trim edges for evenness. Cut papers B, C and D to size.
- Using the Baby Invite Clear Stamp Set, stamp the bear in black ink on cardstock D and color with markers or chalks. Use a grey chalk to create a shadow for the bear. Ink the edges with blue ink.
- Mat D with B securing with glue and inking the edges if desired. Mat D with C securing with sticky foam. Secure to the Card as shown in the layout.
- Using your Clear Alphabet Stamps, stamp the words “It’s a Boy” onto cardstock F with blue ink. Be sure to center the words on the cardstock. Ink the edges in blue ink. Secure to the card with sticky foam.
- Make holes for scrapbooking fiber as indicated in the layout using an eyelet setter. Run a strand of scrapbooking fiber around the word box on each end securing with a square knot. Trim ends to desired length.
- Add a sentiment or thought inside your card or leave it blank for a finished project!