Materials Needed to Make this Card:
- Glitter in the following colors: green, white, gold
- Shimmering ribbon
- Cardstock – green, dark brown and white
- Dark Green pigment ink
- Orchid Greetings Clear Stamps
- Solitude Card Making Template (alter the sizes to fit your design)
- Glue pen with a chisel tip for control of application
- Clear Alphabet Stamps
Instructions for Making This Card:
- Using the dark green pigment ink, stamp the orchid plant onto the white cardstock using the Orchid Greetings Clear Stamp Set.
- Using your Clear Alphabet Stamps, create your sentiment. This card was made with a special Aunt in mind. Trim this portion of your card to the desired size and mat with dark brown paper.
- Next carefully outline the centers of the orchids with the glue pen and apply gold glitter. Next do the leaves and stems with green glitter and finish the glittering with white or opalescent glitter on the petals.
- Cut and fold a short piece of ribbon and attach to the top right hand corner of the design with a stapler. Cut a longer piece and tie a knot in the center placing it across the bottom of the card face.
- Secure the Orchid design in place and stamp a sentiment or saying inside to complete the card.
NOTE: This card would antique well. You can add to this simple design by brushing ink onto the edges of each element with the stamp pad before constructin the card.