This is a stunning card making idea that features a single clear rubber stamp set. By setting the focal point on the diagonal and tiling it, it becomes an intriguing work of art.
- TILED Card making template
- Romance Clear Stamp Set
- Red Ink
- Red Cardstock
- Red-orange paper
- White Cardstock
- Red Rik Rak
- 3-d Sticky Squares
To Make This Card:
- Cut cardstock to dimensions given in the TILED card making template. Do not make the diagonal cuts on the white cardstock until after you stamp the designs onto it.
- Using the Romance stamp set stamp the double hearts onto the white cardstock. Stamp the word “love” beneath the hearts. Ink the edges as instructed in Enhancing with Age.
- Using the word love and the red ink stamp to create a background pattern on cardstock B. Re-ink the stamp every second or third time you stamp the image. Do the same thing with the small heart cluster stamp to fill in the spaces.
- Rub red ink onto the edges of (B) to enhance them as instructed in Enhancing with Age under Inking. Glue B onto the front of the card (A). Be sure to center it.
- Take cardstock E and carefully cut it diagonally both ways so you end up with four triangles.
- Glue D onto C. Arrange the four triangles onto D. Glue them on in such a way that you can see the color of cardstock D between each triangle. Fasten C onto B with 3-d sticky Squares.
- Tie rik rak around card and fasten with a square knot. You may wish to stamp a sentiment inside the card.