A beautiful card that uses torn paper edges to design a complimentary background to the stamped floral arrangement that finishes the card. This design is suitable to many occasions including birthday, sympathy, thinking of you and even a thank you. Your friends and family will love recieving this card!
- Fresh Flowers clear Stamp Set
- ROMANTIC Card Making Template
- Black Cardstock or color of choice (D & F)
- 3 Patterned Prints (A, B & C)
- White Cardstock (E)
- 3-d Sticky Squares
- Double Sided Tape
- Gold Ink
- Red, Brown, Light and Dark Green Ink
To Make This Card:
- Using two of your pattern papers and the black cardstock: Tearing towards you carefully tear along the 6” edge of papers B, C and D. Making sure that the torn edges show mount the papers in layers as indicated in the layout. If you desire you may ink the edge as taught in Enhancing with Age. Trim edges for evenness.
- Using the Fresh Flowers Clear Stamp set, make a flower pot image on white cardstock. Ink the flower only once in red ink and stamp twice more on either side of the first impression. Fill in the top of the pot with leaves. Use outline stamp images to add the depth to the completed picture.
- Highlight the edge of the white cardstock with red ink. Highlight the black mat with gold ink around the edges. Mat the white cardstock with the black and secure to the card front with 3-d Sticky Squares.
- Make a small slit in the spine of the card where you want the ribbon placed. Thread the ribbon through and tie a square knot in the center. You may wish to cut a small piece of double sided tape to secure the ribbon in place and keep it from moving.
- Add a sentiment or thought inside your card or leave it blank, enjoy the regal reds you have created!