Make a fun and festive birthday card that adds joy to the day and brings a smile to the face of someone you love. Decorated with buttons and clear hobby rubber stamps, the Birthday Buttons card helps you make birthdays extra special!
Materials you will need to make this card:
- TRIUMPHANT Card Making Template
- Blue Cardstock (A)
- Brown Cardstock (D, E and F)
- Blue Textured Paper (C)
- Pattern Paper (B and G)
- Clear Birthday rubber stamps
- Birthday Saying clear rubber stamp
- Frame rubber stamp
- Blue ink
- Brown Ink
- Colored Markers
- White Cardstock
- 3 Brown Buttons
- 3 Blue Buttons
- Craft Knife
3-d Sticky Foam
To Make This Card:
- Using the Triumphant Card making template, Score cardstock A, 5” from one side and fold giving you a 6″ x 6″ card. Cut papers B, C, D, E, F and G to size.
- With the blue ink pad, lightly rub it over the embossed paper (C) to highlight the raised designs. Glue C with a B flanking each side. Glue cardstock E on the inside of the card as illustrated in the card layout diagram. Trim the edges for evenness.
- Ink the edges of the front of the card with the brown ink. Ink the edges of cardstock E in place on the card.
- With the Frame rubber stamp and the blue ink, stamp a frame onto the white cardstock. Cut out the middle of the frame as well as around the outside edges with the craft knife. Take a 2” square scrap of the pattern paper and glue onto cardstock F in the center. Glue the Frame over it onto F as well.
- Stamp the birthday cake from yourClear Birthday rubber stamps in brown ink onto a piece of white cardstock. Ink with the blue ink and highlight image with colored markers using colors from the pattern paper. Cut out the cake and mat with brown cardstock. Secure onto F with 3-d sticky foam as shown in the card picture.
- With Birthday Saying clear stamp and the brown ink, stamp the sentiment continuously across cardstock D. Ink the edges with brown ink. Secure with glue onto the card below F.
- Glue G into the center of E. Begin attaching buttons as desired with 3-d sticky foam or double sided tape if desired.
- Add a birthday sentiment or thought inside your card or leave it blank for a finished project!