This card is made up with a template consisting of the word ‘HUG’! It is fun and easy to decorate a big hug to give away to a special someone, and you never know, sometimes it’s just nice to get a hug when times are tough making this card great for more than just Valentines day!!!
Materials you will need to make this card:
- Cardstock 2-3 colors depending on how many layers you wish to make
- Clear rubber stamps
- Paper flowers or other embellishments
To Make This Card
- Cut out the word ‘hug’ using the template provided below (NOTE: you may need to adjust the size to suit your project).
- Using your clear rubber stamps, decorate the word hug to fit the occasion or feeling you wish to create in your card.
- Mat the word ‘hug’ once or twice as desired with the last mat being folded in half to make the card.
- Add sparkly sequins, paper flowers, ribbon etc as desired to finish your card.
- You may wish to stamp a saying or sentiment inside your card to complete the project.