A Photo Block – made with a clear acrylic stamping block – is so simple and elegant, you’ll wonder why you never thought of it before!
Materials Needed for this Craft
- Clear acrylic stamping block (4×6 or size of choice)
- 4×6 photo
- ribbon – assorted sizes and colors
- Mini Swirl Clear rubber stamp
- Embellishments of choice
To Make your Photo Block
- Secure the photo to the back of your 4×6 clear acrylic stamping handle.
- Run a length of ribbon around the perimeter of the block and tie it at the top. Additional colors may be added to this point. We recommend that you don’t run more than one length of ribbon under the block or is will not stand as well when you are finished the project.
- Next add a heart shaped tag using the mini swirly heart clear stamp. Embellish as desired. Attach to the ribbon at the top of your block and the craft is complete.
You may wish to run your ribbon around the stamping block horizontally, placing the ribbon in at a height that will not obscure the photo you are using.