Shadow stamping techniques combined with pastel colors make this a lovely spring or Easter card!
MATERIALS NEEDED TO MAKE THIS CARD:
- RELAXING Card making template
- Fresh Flowers Clear Stamps
- Ribbons and Rik Rak Clear Stamps
- Funky Textures Clear Stamps
- Cardstock for a 6 x 6 card
- Pastel Striped paper
- Pastel Pigment Inks
- Pop dots or dimensional foam
TO MAKE THIS CARD:
- Score cardstock and fold giving you a 6″ x 6″ card. Cut papers to size. Attach the striped paper to the card and trim the edges for evenness.
- Using the Ribbons and Rikrak Clear Stamps, stamp a ribbon border along the top of your striped paper pink. Now choose a ribbon design and stamp it over stripes in corresponding colors of ink to add character to the pattern.
- With the Geo Shapes Clear Stamp Set, ink the large square in one of the three colors of ink. With the Fresh Flowers Clear Stamp Set, stamp the solid tulip on the inked square. Stamp the square onto the white cardstock. Do three of each color with this stamp as described in the Shadow in a Shadow Stamping technique. To complete the design, stamp the solid tulip on the side, then stamp the outline and add a green stem. Mat and glue together. Adhere to the card with 3-d sticky foam.
- Stamp a saying or sentiment inside your card and you are ready to brighten the day of someone special!!!