These adorable animals almost tell a story and easily convey the feelings of friendship contained in this card.
MATERIALS YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS CARD:
- Beige or white cardstock
- Blue cardstock
- Border Punch
- Pigment Inks for Rubber Stamping
- Detail brush
- Pop Dots
- Friendship Saying
- Birch Buddies Clear Rubber Stamps
- CLARITY Card Making Template
TO MAKE THIS CARD:
- Cut beige cardstock to 7″ x 10″. Fold in half for a 5×7 card.
- Cut another piece of beige cardstock to 4.5″ x 6.75″. Stamp your woodland design using the Birch Buddies clear stamps and the black pigment ink.
- Next color your design using Technique #5 in the Coloring Designs Like a Pro Information pages. Using this technique, use light blue and brown pigment inks to create shadows on the trees. If you want to make an area darker simply paint over it once more after it is dry.
- Trim your paper if needed to that your scenic picture is centered.
- Cut Navy blue cardstock to 7″ x 5″. Trim off .75″ of an inch off the long side and put it through your border punch.
- Secure the navy blue cardstock to the beige 5×7 card with the edge lining up evenly with the fold. Secure the woodland friends in the center of the navy.
- Next, carefully add the decorative border to the side of the card leaving a small space between the two pieces of navy.
- Add a thoughful friendly sentiment to the inside of your card and mail it to a special friend.