This sweet card captures not only the joy of a new baby, but also the sweet feelings of motherhood.
MATERIALS NEEDED TO MAKE THIS CARD:
- TAGGED Card Making Template
- Pink Cardstock (A & D)
- Light Pink Cardstock (E & F)
- White Cardstock (B)
- Pattern Paper (C & G)
- 1 Reinforcement
- Black and pink ink
- Markers for coloring in images
- Baby Girl Clear Stamps
- Hole Punch
- Craft Knife
- Ribbon – 2 colors
- 3-d Sticky Foam
TO MAKE THIS CARD:
- Using the TAGGED Card Making Template cut and prepare paper pieces.
- Using your Baby Girl Clear Stamps, ink the mother and child round stamp. With a wet wipe or wet makeup sponge, remove the ink from the words before stamping the design on E in black ink. Stamp the rose into the corner of B. Color both images.
- Using the pink ink, ink the surface of the reinforcement and stick it onto the tag at the top. Punch a hole in the center of the reinforcement for ribbon later. Mat E with D and secure onto the tag with 3-d sticky foam.
- Insert ribbons by cutting two 5 – 6 inch lengths, fold them in half and insert the loop through the tag hole. Pull the ends of the ribbon through the loop and pull tight careful not to rip the paper.
- Secure the completed tag onto the card using 3-d sticky foam. Add a sentiment or thought inside your card or leave it blank for a finished project!