Silk flowers are an interesting and dimensional stamping media. On this card they create the interest and beauty of the card. Done in a monotone color scheme, Patterned Flower Cluster, is an example of beautiful simplicity.
MATERIALS YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS CARD:
- SILKY Card Making Template
- Blue Cardstock (A)
- White Cardstock (B and D)
- Blue Pattern Paper (C)
- 1 White silk flower rose
- 1 Navy Silk flower rose
- 4 Square silver brads
- 1 Metal tag
- Silver Ribbon
- Blue Ink
- Embossing Powder and ink
- Spring Clear Stamps
- Fresh Flowers Clear Stamp Set
- Small hole punch or eyelet setter
- 3-d Sticky Foam
TO MAKE THIS CARD:
- Using the SILKY card making template assemble the elements of the card.
- Decorate your silk flowers using the Spring Clear Stamps of your choice and the Fresh Flowers Clear Stamp Set as taught in the Silk Flower Stamping Technique page
- With saying or word clear stamps, stamp the sentiment onto a tag. Add ribbon and secure with 3-d sticky foam.
- Add a sentiment or thought inside your card or leave it blank for a finished project!