A fun new idea for using tags in your card making crafts! This card features 3 coordinating tags that work together to convey heartfelt thanks to the recipient! A little fun wire along the top helps hold everything together with a little fun and lots of room for variations!
MATERIALS NEEDED TO MAKE THIS CARD:
- TRIO Card Making Template
- Garden BoxClear Stamp Set
- Mega Thanks Clear Stamp Set
- Timeless Tags Clear Stamp Set
- Dark Green, Brown, and white Cardstock
- Green ink or embossing powder and embossing ink
- Yellow and Brown Ink or chalk for coloring
- Black or gray ink for stamping
- Gold Craft Wire
- 3-d sticky foam squares
TO MAKE A CARD USING THIS TEMPLATE
- Prepare card according to the TRIO Card Making Template instructions.
- Using the Timeless Tags Clear Stamp Set stamp 3 tags on white paper in black ink. Color the tags with yellow ink or chalk. Color in the reinforcement image with brown chalk. Mat and trim as needed. Punch out the hole in the top of the tag using an eyelet setter or hole punch.
- Using a dark green water based marker ink the first two letters “th” in the word thanks on the Mega Thanks Clear Stamp set. Stamp (and emboss if desired). On the next tag ink the letters “an” and stamp. Repeat the process on the third tag with the last two letters “ks”.
- Using the Garden Box Clear Stamp set choose a flower to position under the Mega Thanks letters. Ink only the part of the stamp that will fit on the tag so the stem does not extend beyond the tag image. Emboss if you are embossing.
- Lay out tags on the card front so you know how far to space each one. Secure with 3-d Sticky squares. Be sure to keep the hole in the tag free for wire.
- Taking the craft wire, thread it through the center tag leaving lots of length on both sides. Twist in place. Thread one end through the first tag and twist to secure curling the wire as desired. Do the same with the other end of the wire for the last tag.
- Add a sentiment or thought inside your card or leave it blank for a finished project!