Making and decorating small elements and combining them so that they work together on the card face is a fantastic way to make absolutely wonderful hand made greeting cards! This card features a fall / Thanksgiving theme and the rich colors work together to truly add a sense of joy and bounty to the holiday season.
Materials Needed to Make this Card:
- COZY Card Making Template
- Damask Fall Clear Rubber Stamps
- Coordinating Cardstock
- Chocolate Brown Ink
- Large Brad
- Ribbon or string
- Button and String
- 3-d Sticky Squares
- Scissors and Glue
- Additional Embellishments
TIPS for Making this Card
- Cut all the pieces you will need from 3-4 coordinating pieces of paper or card stock.
- Accent each piece by inking the edges as described in Enhancing with Age. Be sure to ink the edge of the folded card as well.
- Decorate each of the 4 main squares as much or as little as you like using ribbon, string, brads, eyelets, buttons etc. You may wish to add coordinating designs using clear hobby rubber stamps in your background paper.
- Assemble your card according to the COZY card making template instructions.