“Tiny Little Feet… have walked right into your heart!” This is an adorable baby card that is just perfect for welcoming bundles of joy.
Materials Needed to Make This Card:
- ENCHANTED Card Making Template
- Tiny Clear Alphabet rubber stamps
- Oval cutters – 2 sizes
- Pigment ink in your choice of color
- Border clear rubber stamps
Tips for Making This Card:
- After following the cutting and folding instructions for the ENCHANTED Card Making Template, you are ready to decorate your card.
- Cut the right edge with scallop scissors for a more decorative edge.
- Add thin strips of paper down one side of the card face and/or inside the oval.
- Stamp designs with clear acrylic stamps or use scrapbooking stickers to create an adorable focal point on the inside oval of the card.
- Stamp borders horizontally on the face of the card and again inside the card.
- Ink the edges of the card if desired.
- Using your clear alphabet rubber stamps or a favorite saying or sentiment rubber stamp, complete the thoughts you wish to convey with your handmade greeting card.