The ‘Best Birthday Blooms’ greeting card is filled with layers of delight as one opens and enjoys each level. Embossing enhances the interest, adding both texture and color to the cardstock. Clear hobby rubber stamps create delightful flowers and finish of a wonderful birthday wish!!!
MATERIALS NEEDED TO MAKE THIS CARD:
- TAILORED Card Making Template
- Bold Geraniums Clear Rubber Stamps
- Garden Box Clear Stamp Set
- Acrylic Stamping Block
- Pigment Inks
- Textured paper or Cuttlebug embossing folders
- Cardstock for the card as well as white cardstock to stamp the flowers on
- 3D Dimensional Foam or pop-out dots
- Circle cutter (you need 2 sizes of circles)
- Pencil and eraser
TIPS FOR MAKING THIS CARD:
- Happy Stamping!!!Follow the instructions for cutting and folding found with the TAILORED Card Making Template.
- Texture both outside flaps of your card if desired using embossing folders. Ink the raised portion of the embossing if desired.
- Using the Bold Geraniums clear hobby rubber stamps, stamp 2 flowers onto your white cardstock. Be sure to add a flower pot to the one that will be on the front of your card.
- Also stamp the Bold Geraniums frame that will hold the birthday sentiment.
- Using the Garden Box clear stamps, ink and stamp the ‘Happy Birthday” saying into the frame.
- Cut out the flowers and frame and prepare them for attaching to your card.
- Before securing the flowers to your card, play with how they look a little to ensure that you will be happy with the end results. One flower goes inside the card and is framed by the smaller circle. The second flower adheres to the side of the small circle and is partially framed by the largest circle. The potted flower goes on the front of the card to complete the design.
- Add a ribbon down the side and a saying or note inside to complete your own Best Birthday Blooms greeting card.