This has become a favorite heat embossing technique!!! It involves using 3-5 embossing powders per design. Learn how to do this super simple but absolutely beautiful technique on your own!
MATERIALS NEEDED TO DO THIS TECHNIQUE:
- clear hobby rubber stamp – medium to large design
- 3-5 embossing powders
- heat embossing gun
- cardstock, glass, metal or other stamping medium that is safe to heat emboss on
- embossing ink
- clear acrylic stamping block
- Peel your clear acrylic stamp from the carrier sheet and place it on the clear stamping block.
- Ink the design in the embossing ink and stamp the image onto your surface. If your design requires more than one impression of the image, so all the impressions before proceeding to the next step.
- Sprinkle tiny amounts of embossing powder onto the impression(s). Dump off the excess being careful to not allow the powders to slide around too much. Repeat this step with each embossing color you wish to use, covering a small portion of the image with teach color.
- Heat the powders and watch them blend together with fascinating results.
- With that the embossing portion of your project is complete.