The twist card is a fabulous card for making invitations as well as fun greetings for any occasion! The center of this card actually flips over as you open the card! If you follow the basic tips and tricks below, you will find this card to be a fascinatingly simple design to create!
First of all, the following video will help you better visualize what this card does. It is 9 seconds long.
- Create the inside panel first! Mat it if you like and then fasten it securely and squarely onto your sturdy cardstock. Do NOT mount it any closer to the edges than 1″ leaving more if possible.
- Next cut on the solid lines around your matted element as indicated in the template image above. Please note that there is no cut made between the two fold lines. In order to get your fold lines in the right place ensure that your first fold line is positioned exactly half way across the distance of your matted element.
- The fold lines should be positioned at least 1″ apart and more if your design element is large.
- Carefully fold your card and trim to size as desired.
- Decorate the face of your card to introduce the contents as desired using clear hobby rubber stamps and scrapbooking supplies.
If you have any further questions about making this card, feel free to email us at email@example.com