Pressed flowers are beautiful and delightful to use in decorating scrapbook pages and card making crafts. If you love flowers, these wonderful embellishments will appeal to you. They are made simply using dimensional glue as pictured in the photo below.
Tips for making Vintage Embellishments with dried flowers:
- ensure that the flower petals are completely dry before using them
- dry arrange the petals and / or greens on your card or scrapbook page
- once you are happy with the arrangement place a small dot of dimensional glue beneath each piece.
- when everything is secured begin squeezing dimensional glue over the entire surface of the flower petals and leaves if you have them.
- allow this to dry for up to 24 hours (It doesn’t usually take quite that long, but you want to be sure it is totally dry before it gets any papers stacked on it or before it goes into an envelope!)
This techniques creates shiny, dimensional elements on your pages and card making projects!.
Please note that if you bend the paper after the dimensional glue has dried, some brands will crack.
You may wish to enhance the theme of dried flowers by using Pressed Flowers clear hobby rubber stamps to decorate additional elements and add interest to your rubber stamping projects.