This is a super simple card to make and it presents a wonderful way to use up the scraps of paper that are hard to just throw away when you are done a project!
- CREATIVE Card Making Template (There is no specific template for the way you use the scraps on your card but this template may assist you in developing your ideas)
- Scraps of pattern scrapbook paper
- Double sided tape or glue
- A zig-zag clear stamp or sewing machine
- A sentiment stamp with the sentiment of your choice. (We used ‘Thanks’)
- Stamping ink
- Paper cutter
To Make this card:
- Fold your card stock to the size of card you desire. We did a 4×6 card in the above sample.
- Cut a piece of solid colored card stock 1/4″ smaller on each side than the finished dimensions of your card (3 3/4″ x 5 3/4″ for our card)
- Next using no less than three different coordinating pattern papers, begin placing them on the card stock just cut. Be sure to leave at least 1/8″ between each piece. Continue this process until the paper is completely covered.
- Sew or stamp zig-zag lines around each square/rectangle piece of paper.
- Using a sentiment stamp, stamp your saying onto one square.
- Ink the edges of the card stock and then adhere it to the face of the card.
- Add a saying or note inside the card for a completed card making craft!