December 5, 2011 at 9:33 pm (Christmas, Christmas Cards, Christmas Crafts, New & Promotional)
Tags: christmas card crafts, Christmas card making, christmas card making ideas, clear acrylic stamps, clear rubber stamps, clear stamping ideas, clear stamps
Of course you already know that the clear plastic packaging that we see so much of today with our purchases is a gold mine for creative card making and scrapbooking ideas. Today, we will share a little Christmas card.
This is the finished card. Now I’ll back up and tell you how it was made. First a rectangular piece of packaging was cut and folded in half. The fun part of this card making craft is putting the design into the plastic. For this card, this was done using a cuttlebug and a Christmas embossing folder. Once it is run through the cuttlebug, you have a fabulous clear card already started!
But I like to be able to sign my name to a card before I give it away, so next we will add something we can sign. This is done using a round cardstock disc. It has been embossed on one side with snowflakes, then highlighted with a small gold ink pad.. A hole is punched into the top, and a metallic string is threaded through the hold. Make a small hole at the top center portion of the plastic card and then tie the disc inside the card so that it hangs directly behind the embossed circle. Add a Merry Christmas greeting using clear rubber stamps and you have a finished card.
Above is a view of the card from the back. You can see that there is room to sign your name below the Merry Christmas greeting.
August 8, 2011 at 3:08 pm (New & Promotional)
Tags: card making crafts, card making ideas, free embellishments, rubber stamping ideas
During the month of August, every clear stamp order of $25 or more from Clearly Rubber Stamping will receive a FREE set of 12 cardstock medallions in neutral colors and varying sizes.
June 13, 2011 at 4:09 pm (Save At Clearly Rubber Stamping)
Tags: clear rubber stamps, clear stamps, cute stamps, discount clear stamps, discount stamps
We are clearing out some of our old stock that has been discontinued by our suppliers and want to offer you a fantastic opporutinity to save on these wonderful clear stamps. This month all our Will’n Way brand stamps (those are the ones with yellow backgrounds on the site) are clearing at 40% off. These are some of the cutest stamps you’ll purchase. They are ideal for card making and scrapbooking alike as most of them feature cute pictures and sayings that will grace your hobby stamping projects! Don’t miss out as supplies are limited!!!
To start shopping, simply browse through the stamp categories on the left hand side of the Clearly Rubber Stamping website and start saving today!
April 1, 2011 at 2:37 pm (Card making Tutorials, New & Promotional, Occasions)
Tags: baby card making ideas, card making ideas, card making templates, clear stamps
This sweet card captures not only the joy of a new baby, but also the sweet feelings of motherhood.
MATERIALS NEEDED TO MAKE THIS CARD:
- TAGGED Card Making Template
- Pink Cardstock (A & D)
- Light Pink Cardstock (E & F)
- White Cardstock (B)
- Pattern Paper (C & G)
- 1 Reinforcement
- Black and pink ink
- Markers for coloring in images
- Baby Girl Clear Stamps
- Hole Punch
- Craft Knife
- Ribbon – 2 colors
- 3-d Sticky Foam
TO MAKE THIS CARD:
- Using the TAGGED Card Making Template cut and prepare paper pieces.
- Using your Baby Girl Clear Stamps, ink the mother and child round stamp. With a wet wipe or wet makeup sponge, remove the ink from the words before stamping the design on E in black ink. Stamp the rose into the corner of B. Color both images.
- Using the pink ink, ink the surface of the reinforcement and stick it onto the tag at the top. Punch a hole in the center of the reinforcement for ribbon later. Mat E with D and secure onto the tag with 3-d sticky foam.
- Insert ribbons by cutting two 5 – 6 inch lengths, fold them in half and insert the loop through the tag hole. Pull the ends of the ribbon through the loop and pull tight careful not to rip the paper.
- Secure the completed tag onto the card using 3-d sticky foam. Add a sentiment or thought inside your card or leave it blank for a finished project!
March 28, 2011 at 2:13 pm (Card making Tutorials, Nature, New & Promotional)
Tags: card making, card making craft, card making crafts, card making ideas, card making projects, card making template, card making templates, card making tutorial, card making tutorials, clear rubber stamps, clear stamps, rubber stamping crafts, rubber stamping ideas
These adorable animals almost tell a story and easily convey the feelings of friendship contained in this card.
MATERIALS YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS CARD:
TO MAKE THIS CARD:
- Cut beige cardstock to 7″ x 10″. Fold in half for a 5×7 card.
- Cut another piece of beige cardstock to 4.5″ x 6.75″. Stamp your woodland design using the Birch Buddies clear stamps and the black pigment ink.
- Next color your design using Technique #5 in the Coloring Designs Like a Pro Information pages. Using this technique, use light blue and brown pigment inks to create shadows on the trees. If you want to make an area darker simply paint over it once more after it is dry.
- Trim your paper if needed to that your scenic picture is centered.
- Cut Navy blue cardstock to 7″ x 5″. Trim off .75″ of an inch off the long side and put it through your border punch.
- Secure the navy blue cardstock to the beige 5×7 card with the edge lining up evenly with the fold. Secure the woodland friends in the center of the navy.
- Next, carefully add the decorative border to the side of the card leaving a small space between the two pieces of navy.
- Add a thoughful friendly sentiment to the inside of your card and mail it to a special friend.
January 29, 2010 at 5:59 pm (Featured Stamps)
Tags: chrysanthemum flowers, chrysanthemum stamps, clear rubber stamps, clear stamps, rubber stamping ideas, valentines cards, valentines crafts, valentines ideas, valentines stamps
It is so easy to convey different feelings and sentiments enhanced with the use of flowers in rubber stamping art. For example roses are most commonly thought of as a flower of love. An orchid communicates beauty, a daisy represents innocence and an iris conveys inspiration. Chrysanthemums, a versatile flower, are ideal for communicating friendship, excitement, sincerity, gratitude, and caring. They are a flower of loyalty. A hand made card or valentines day wish is a wonderful way to convey heart felt, sincere feelings to those you care about.
You do not have to be artistic to create expressive flowers as clear rubber stamps apply the art onto the paper for you giving you the framework within which you can express yourself. Clear hobby rubber stamps ‘Mum Messages’ makes it easy to add a chrysanthemum to your card making and valentines day crafts. There are many creative ways to color in rubber stamping art. You can learn more about it in the article “How to Stamp Full Color Designs”
Creating Valentines Day art is affordable, relaxing and genuine which allows you to relax as you indulge in your creative hobby outlet.
Sit back, relax and create!
November 24, 2009 at 5:58 pm (Save At Clearly Rubber Stamping, Tips and Tricks)
Tags: clear stamps, craft rubber stamps, hobby rubber stamps, rubber stamping, rubber stamps
Like traditional rubber stamps, clear hobby stamps allow you to create beautiful designs even if you don’t consider yourself artistic. However, have you ever purchased a clear stamp that just didn’t perform right? Recently I decided to try some cute Disney clear stamps purchased from another company and available at the local WalMart. I was very disappointed with the quality of the stamp as well as the image produced. The stamps, though clear were hardly tacky, hard to peel off the carrier and did not produce a clean crisp image. Once I was done with the stamp, it was hard to get it to stick back onto the carrier sheet. To get a decent image I tried rubbing a vinyl eraser over the design. It helped a little, but the ink still was not uniform and evenly placed.
Purchasing quality clear stamps can be tricky online as you are unable to handle the product before purchasing. Unless, the website tells you, you have no way to gauge how tacky and flexible the product you are interested in will actually be. To make it easier for you to get the quality you are looking for Clearly Rubber Stamping has made it a priority to carry ONLY the best quality clear stamps on the market. You will always find flexible stamps that are naturally tacky and easy to position. They can even be bent or flexed to take on a slightly different shape. They are soft and pliable and if dirt inhibits the self stick feature, simply wash them in water to restore tackiness. Crisp, clean images will appear on your craft projects and delight you with the ease of being artistic using your quality clear hobby stamps.
Happy Stamping to All
November 9, 2009 at 6:44 pm (New & Promotional, Scrapbooking, Stamped Craft Ideas)
Tags: card making ideas, Christmas card making, christmas crafts, Christmas scrapbooking, clear stamps, craft rubber stamps, hobby rubber stamps, rubber stamps, scrapbooking ideas
With Christmas quickly appearing on the horizon, it is time to start planning Christmas crafts, make Christmas cards, and plan for spectacular Christmas scrapbook pages. This is all possible and easy with a quick visit to the Christmas Scrapbook Themes page which not only provides ideas for cards and scrapbooks, but also give ideas for photos to take at and around Christmas time, Christmas scrapbook page titles and even a cute Christmas ornament that looks great but is easy to make with clear hobby rubber stamps. Don’t let Christmas catch you unprepared, plan your crafty ideas today.
« Older entries