August 6, 2012 at 6:44 pm (Card making Tutorials)
Tags: card making crafts, card making ideas, clear art stamps, clear rubber stamps, clear stamp, clear stamping crafts, clear stamping ideas, clear stamps
Such a fun and easy card making idea, this swivel card provides a delightful way to discover the special sentiments contained therein.
MATERIALS NEEDED TO MAKE THIS CARD:
TO MAKE THIS CARD:
- Cut solid colored circles 5″ and 31/4″ in diameter. Cut light colored circles: two 3 3/4″ and one 2 3/4″. If a clear textured sheet is desired cut it the same size as the smallest circle.
- Stamp a happy birthday border around the edge of the largest circle with your Happy Birthday Sentiment Stamp and ink the edges.
- Using the Beautiful Butterflies clear stamps stamp and emboss a butterfly flourish in the center of one of the largest circles. Adhere to the center of the largest disc. (We will call this part A) On the other circle of the same size stamp and emboss flourishes around the edges. (We will call this disc B) Ink the edges of both circles.
- Ink the edges of the last two circles. Using the Beautiful Butterflies clear stamps, stamp and emboss a smaller blutterfly flourish on the light colored disc. Using the end of the butterfly flourish add decorative flourishes to the edges. Adhere the two discs together with the solid color matting the butterfly flourish disc. (We will call this section C)
- ASSEMBLY: Place disc A right side up on the surface in front of you. Cover the center with disc B. Secure near the top of Disc B with a gold brad. Swivel this much open. Place section C on top of B with the image upside down to you. Secure near the bottom of the image of section C with a gold brad. If you are placing the textured clear sheet over this section secure it with the same brad as well. When swivelled completely open each section will be right side up.
- Personalize your card with a special message written on the back to the recipient.
July 2, 2012 at 9:16 pm (Card making Tutorials, Flower Cards)
Tags: card making crafts, card making ideas, card making layouts, card making templates, card making tutorial, clear rubber stamps, clear stamping crafts, clear stamping ideas, clear stamping tips, clear stamps
This summer fold out card is actually twice as big as it looks!!! When you open it – it doubles in size!!! It is super easy to make and fun to give to the special people in your life. It is decorated using clear hobby rubber stamps and made using the DELIGHT card making layout.
MATERIALS NEEDED TO MAKE THIS CARD
TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Follow the instructions for assembling this card making project using the DELIGHT Card Making Template.
- Decorate the tan cardstock using the Bold Geraniums clear hobby rubber stamp set as desired.
- Add a saying or sentiment. We used “Thinking of You Today” from the Roses clear stamps set by Crafty Secrets.
- Tie up your ribbon and it is ready to use!
May 7, 2012 at 8:25 pm (How To Articles)
Tags: card making template, card making templates, clear acrylic stamps, clear stamping ideas, clear stamps, rubber stamping, rubber stamping crafts, rubber stamping ideas, rubber stamping projects, rubber stamping tips, rubber stamps
The twist card is a fabulous card for making invitations as well as fun greetings for any occasion! The center of this card actually flips over as you open the card! If you follow the basic tips and tricks below, you will find this card to be a fascinatingly simple design to create!
First of all, the following video will help you better visualize what this card does. It is 9 seconds long.
Tips for making this card:
- Create the inside panel first! Mat it if you like and then fasten it securely and squarely onto your sturdy cardstock. Do NOT mount it any closer to the edges than 1″ leaving more if possible.
- Next cut on the solid lines around your matted element as indicated in the template image above. Please note that there is no cut made between the two fold lines. In order to get your fold lines in the right place ensure that your first fold line is positioned exactly half way across the distance of your matted element.
- The fold lines should be positioned at least 1″ apart and more if your design element is large.
- Carefully fold your card and trim to size as desired.
- Decorate the face of your card to introduce the contents as desired using clear hobby rubber stamps and scrapbooking supplies.
If you have any further questions about making this card, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
April 30, 2012 at 8:44 pm (Card making Tutorials, Occasions)
Tags: birthday card, birthday card ideas, birthday stamps, clear rubber stamps, clear stamping crafts, clear stamping ideas, clear stamping tips, clear stamps
Cupcakes and treats evoke birthday fun! This card is designed around a delectable birthday cupcake. Gentle circles and arches are used to bring delight to the overall composition of this uniquely beautiful birthday design perfect for all ages!
MATERIALS NEEDED TO MAKE THIS CARD
TIPS TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Cut paper pieces according to the instructions in the Encircled card making template
- In addition to these piece cut a third circle with your circle cutter to fit in between the 2 sizes you have already cut.
- Using your Cupcakes clear rubber stamp set, stamp the cupcake of your choice on to the pink paper and also onto the yellow paper. Cut out the entire cupcake on the yellow paper. Cut out just the icing portion of the cupcake on the pink paper. Using markers or chalks enhance the pinks and yellows as desired. Using sticky foam or tape, secure the pink portion of the icing over top of the yellow portion. Set aside.
- Again using the Cupcakes clear rubber stamp set, stamp the candle onto white cardstock. Color as desired. Cut out the candle and the flame separately. Set aside.
- Using the small flowers from the Cupcakes clear rubber stamp set, stamp a floral border along the edge of the mat cut for D as well as around the circumference of your medium sized circle. Color the flowers and leaves as desired.
- Add a corner design to B using clear scrapbooking stamps or stickers.
- Adhere lace to C by folding the ends to the back side of the piece and taping securely in place.
- Stamp your saying onto the vellum tag. Add a ribbon and set aside for assembly.
- Assemble your card in the following order: A, B, D-mat, D, C, large circle, medium circle, small circle, cupcake and candle tucked in behind the icing. Attach the flame above the candle.
- To complete your card adhere the tag next to the cupcake.
March 20, 2012 at 3:47 am (Card making Tutorials, Occasions)
Tags: birthday card, birthday card ideas, card making crafts, card making ideas, card making projects, clear acrylic stamps, clear rubber stamps, clear stamping ideas, clear stamps
The ‘Best Birthday Blooms’ greeting card is filled with layers of delight as one opens and enjoys each level. Embossing enhances the interest, adding both texture and color to the cardstock. Clear hobby rubber stamps create delightful flowers and finish of a wonderful birthday wish!!!
MATERIALS NEEDED TO MAKE THIS CARD:
TIPS FOR MAKING THIS CARD:
- Happy Stamping!!!Follow the instructions for cutting and folding found with the TAILORED Card Making Template.
- Texture both outside flaps of your card if desired using embossing folders. Ink the raised portion of the embossing if desired.
- Using the Bold Geraniums clear hobby rubber stamps, stamp 2 flowers onto your white cardstock. Be sure to add a flower pot to the one that will be on the front of your card.
- Also stamp the Bold Geraniums frame that will hold the birthday sentiment.
- Using the Garden Box clear stamps, ink and stamp the ‘Happy Birthday” saying into the frame.
- Cut out the flowers and frame and prepare them for attaching to your card.
- Before securing the flowers to your card, play with how they look a little to ensure that you will be happy with the end results. One flower goes inside the card and is framed by the smaller circle. The second flower adheres to the side of the small circle and is partially framed by the largest circle. The potted flower goes on the front of the card to complete the design.
- Add a ribbon down the side and a saying or note inside to complete your own Best Birthday Blooms greeting card.
March 5, 2012 at 9:26 pm (Card making Tutorials, Occasions)
Tags: baby card making ideas, card making ideas, card making template, card making templates, card making tutorial, card making tutorials, clear rubber stamps, clear stamping ideas, clear stamps
“Tiny Little Feet… have walked right into your heart!” This is an adorable baby card that is just perfect for welcoming bundles of joy.
Materials Needed to Make This Card:
Tips for Making This Card:
- After following the cutting and folding instructions for the ENCHANTED Card Making Template, you are ready to decorate your card.
- Cut the right edge with scallop scissors for a more decorative edge.
- Add thin strips of paper down one side of the card face and/or inside the oval.
- Stamp designs with clear acrylic stamps or use scrapbooking stickers to create an adorable focal point on the inside oval of the card.
- Stamp borders horizontally on the face of the card and again inside the card.
- Ink the edges of the card if desired.
- Using your clear alphabet rubber stamps or a favorite saying or sentiment rubber stamp, complete the thoughts you wish to convey with your handmade greeting card.
February 6, 2012 at 9:59 pm (Stamped Craft Ideas)
Tags: alphabet rubber stamps, clear rubber stamping, clear rubber stamps, clear stamping crafts, clear stamping ideas, clear stamping tips, paper mache books, rubber stamping, rubber stamping crafts, rubber stamping ideas, rubber stamping tips, rubber stamps crafts
This project was so much fun to make, create and of course display. It uses a paper mache book which should be available for purchase at any major craft store. This craft will also work with a wooden book, though the end results will vary somewhat.
To make this project you will need 1 paper mache book such as the one pictured below. Paint, paintbrushes, ribbon, clear rubber stamps for design as well as clear alphabet stamps, ribbon, double sided tape, and embellishments.
Begin by painting your book. We painted ours black with the page edges gold.
Once your paint has dried, choose an image design which you would like to emboss onto the bottom portion of your book cover. The smaller the design, the easier it will be to get a good impression if your book cover is anything less than perfectly flat. Before stamping in embossing ink, lay a strait edge or scrap paper over the areas you do not want the design to cover. Begin stamping your design. Add embossing powder and heat to emboss.
In the next step you will use your clear alphabet rubber stamps to add a title to your book. Before stamping be sure to lay out the letters in such a way that you know they will fit across the cover. Stamp your word in embossing ink, dust with embossing powder, tap off excess and heat to emboss.
Your last step to completing your paper mache book is to add ribbons and embellishments as desired. In addition to the ribbons and charms we added to ours, you might light to add a custom made tag, sequins, gems, quotes or more to perfectly customize and personalize your completed stamping project. When you are done, you are going to love displaying this treasure that can easily be filled with trinkets or treats!
January 2, 2012 at 9:30 pm (Valentines Crafts)
Tags: clear rubber stamps, clear stamping ideas, clear stamps, heart stamps, rubber stamping ideas, rubber stamps, valentine card ideas, valentines candy cards, valentines cards, valentines crafts, valentines ideas, valentines stamps
Making beautiful valentines cards to convey those extra special feelings of love is one of the many joys that rubber stampers look forward to. We want to give you a head start of Valentine Card making ideas. This post features volumes of card making ideas using Valentines Clear Hobby Rubber Stamps.
This card is a very simple card that uses the Rose Heart Cling. The Rose Heart Cling is an ornate design that makes stunningly beautiful cards simply and easily. It can be colored creatively and enhanced with glitter if desired as the card above. While the card pictured is a birthday card, this same card design makes a delightful Valentine.
This card is delightfully decorated with a Valentines theme using a cupcake clear rubber stamp decorated with hearts. Cupcakes have become very popular in the clear rubber stamping sector giving you a number of different cupcake designs to choose from. One of our favorite is the Hey There Cupcake design which allows you to custom build your own cupcake to adorn your Valentines cards.
This card is delightfully decorated using clear stamps to create a decorative design on otherwise plain cardstock. This card features a cutout heart which folded in half and secured in the center causes it to ‘POP’ out of the card face. Embellished with roses, this card will be sure to delight those you love.
This Valentines bi fold card is created with plain card-stock. The background designs are created using 4 similar colors of ink and the Ribbons and RikRak clear rubber stamps. Clear Border stamps are wonderful for creating lines in backgrounds. The letters are also stamped in and colored. These letters consist of the ‘My Favorite Letter L‘; ’My Favorite Letter O‘; ’My Favorite Letter V‘ and ‘My Favorite Letter E’
This card can be created using any heart stamp that you have on hand as long as it is a fairly good size. Add complimentary ribbon and layer the colors of cardstock you choose to use to complete your Valentines card.
This card is delightful to make and give. It is created simply using the Rose Heart Cling. The card is made by folding it in thirds and then decorating the top card face in the ‘portrait’ position so that the folds are at the top and bottom of the card. Fold the top up and the inside down, then decorate the bottom section with your Valentines sentiment. When the card is folded up the sentiment is folded into the very center of the card. Be sure that your sentiment only covers the bottom half of the panel so that it can hold up the card as pictured.
This stunning Valentines tag is created using the Pattern Trio clear hobby rubber stamps in conjunction with some small hearts. Once you have created your background stamp and emboss the small hearts (or you can use stickers if you like) to complete your Valentine tag.
This card uses the same Pattern Trio clear stamps to create a larger card with a heart charm hanging from the sentiment.
This tall narrow Valentines card is easily created using the Hearts clear rubber stamps. This set includes everything you need to create this design.
A Valentines tag created with the Hearts clear rubber stamps. This little tag is ideal for adding to a box of chocolates or a bouquet of flowers that you wish to give to someone you love.
This card is actually a pouch that holds Valentines candies. To make this card you will need a heart shaped aperture in the face of the card which allow you to look inside at the heart candies which are wrapped in cling wrap or clear cellophane. Ensure that your card is long enough to allow a flap to fold over the top. Decorate the flap using the Hearts clear rubber stamps. Tie with a ribbon or secure with a pin, and it is ready to give away.
This card is a very basic card using the same stamp from the Hearts clear rubber stamp set to create a pattern background. It is then tied with a ribbon and a stamped sentiment is added to complete the project.
January 2, 2012 at 8:24 pm (Tips and Tricks)
Tags: clear rubber stamps, clear stamping ideas, clear stamping tips, clear stamps, craft rubber stamps, hobby rubber stamps, organizing stamps, rubber stamp organization, rubber stamps, stamping and organzigin
Christmas is an exciting time with much anticipation and preparation involved. I find that it is not uncommon to discover that once the flurry of Christmas preparations are past, that I have a number of new items to organize into my craft room. Some I receive as gifts, but many of them are purchased to make a special gift for a loved one. Clear alphabet stamps are a wonderful solution to keeping your craft room organized.
Clothes pins are an easy and attractive way to keep things organized. The clothespin above is labelled organize and is a quick convenient way of making sure that you get things put away especially if you don’t have time to do it right now. Clothes pins can also be used to label small paper scraps, color, paper projects etc. They can also be labelled with the name of a child or event. Once labelled they can help you keep memorabilia organized until you are ready to construct the scrapbook pages.
Papers can get rather bulky sitting in baskets. This is a fabulous way to organize memorabilia specific to one person that you wish to scrapbook in the future. A sticky label can easily be stamped on with clear alphabet rubber stamps to create an easy to read, uniform and attractive way to organize your craft room.
When new supplies are purchased you may need to label a new box or container specific to that project. In the above photo, clear alphabet rubber stamps are used to create a bold and beautiful label for this box of supplies.
Clear alphabet rubber stamps can even help you organize your kitchen! Above you will see a label made for snacks, making it easy to see and know what you have currently on hand in your cupboards. Using this method, your kitchen cupboards coordinate and you will be delighted every time you open the cupboard door.
Of course clear hobby rubber stamps are so much easier to use when they are organized into categories. At Clearly Rubber Stamping, stamps are presorted into categories by color, but the photo above shows a wonderful way of decorating clear dividers with easy to read labels that help you find exactly what you are looking for when you are creating a new rubber stamping project.
Have a very Happy New Year
December 5, 2011 at 9:33 pm (Christmas, Christmas Cards, Christmas Crafts, New & Promotional)
Tags: christmas card crafts, Christmas card making, christmas card making ideas, clear acrylic stamps, clear rubber stamps, clear stamping ideas, clear stamps
Of course you already know that the clear plastic packaging that we see so much of today with our purchases is a gold mine for creative card making and scrapbooking ideas. Today, we will share a little Christmas card.
This is the finished card. Now I’ll back up and tell you how it was made. First a rectangular piece of packaging was cut and folded in half. The fun part of this card making craft is putting the design into the plastic. For this card, this was done using a cuttlebug and a Christmas embossing folder. Once it is run through the cuttlebug, you have a fabulous clear card already started!
But I like to be able to sign my name to a card before I give it away, so next we will add something we can sign. This is done using a round cardstock disc. It has been embossed on one side with snowflakes, then highlighted with a small gold ink pad.. A hole is punched into the top, and a metallic string is threaded through the hold. Make a small hole at the top center portion of the plastic card and then tie the disc inside the card so that it hangs directly behind the embossed circle. Add a Merry Christmas greeting using clear rubber stamps and you have a finished card.
Above is a view of the card from the back. You can see that there is room to sign your name below the Merry Christmas greeting.