With Halloween coming up, it is a fun time to use your rubber stamps to create spooky themes and scary scrapbook pages. Try some of these fun rubber stamping ideas this Halloween.
- Create spooky stamped party invitations that will introduce your Halloween theme to your guests.
- Produce Halloween themed treat bags by stamping on lunch sacks or small paper sacks.
- Enjoy the ambiance of Halloween by stamping Halloween themes on candles. To learn how to do this read our candle stamping tips and techniques.
- Decorate your driveway or patio with Halloween themed, paper bag luminaries. If you are worried about fire, consider stringing mini lights to illuminate them.
- Design treat filled Halloween cards. These are great fun for kids to hand out to their friends at a school Halloween party.
- Stamp a creepy crawly onto your party napkins. Dim the lights and see what happens…
- Embellish goodie bags with hand stamped Halloween tags for special friends or trick or treaters.
- Complement a Halloween party table with spooky stamped place mats. You may even choose to stamp the names of your guests on a place card.
- Develop a Halloween theme on a wooden picture frame using your clear rubber stamps to embellish the theme. You may also want to add stones, buttons, marbles, beads etc to complete the frame.
- Enhance our theme by stamping Halloween images onto fabric to add a country touch to your card making and scrapbooking projects.
- Plan a Halloween meal with creative names like “Dracula’s Drool” (red punch) for the items on the menu. Use your stamps to make a perfectly themed menu.
- Make a paper chain in orange and black paper. Before assembling the chains, stamp your Halloween images on each link. Use black ink on the orange links and white ink on the black links. A fun way to add to your Halloween decor.
Rubber stamps can add a lot of fun and interest to your Halloween festivities. Take lots of pictures and don’t let the goblins get you…