September 6, 2011 at 7:48 pm (Scrapbook Page Layouts)
Tags: clear rubber stamps, clear stamps, rubber stamping ideas, scrapbook ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, scrapbook page ideas, scrapbook pages, Scrapbooking, scrapbooking ideas, scrapbooking pages
We are so excited about this weeks scrapbook page layout SIMPLY SCENIC! Inspired by mother nature herself, this layout offers a way to create beautiful pages, filled with photos and all the embellishments you could want!
A Day in the Wilds uses cropping techniques, clear rubber stamps, tags, stitching both stamped and hand stitched, embellishments and torn paper edges to complete an amazingly rich design.
To record the date on the coordinating tag the Let’s Call it a Date clear rubber stamps are used. Zig zag stitches are created using the Sew Artsy clear rubber stamps. On this page additional photo elements have been added, but photos can also be cropped into the triangular shapes that stand as sentinels on each side of the page helping to enhance the scenic wonder of the layout.
This page is enhanced with stitching, both done by hand and also stamped onto the page using the Sew Artsy clear rubber stamps.
Have a great TUESDAY and happy STAMPING!!!
July 20, 2011 at 12:31 am (Scrapbook Page Layouts)
Tags: scrapbook ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, scrapbook page ideas, scrapbook pages, scrapbooking ideas
So last week our scrapbook layout suggestion was to use select video game screens to design your scrapbook layouts in unique and fun ways. Below we have featured the layout patterned after the popular game Tetris.
The above scrapbook page uses the Triple Tetris scrapbook page layout and is combined with the Zoo Critters clear rubber stamps to enhance the zoo theme of the page.
October 4, 2010 at 7:58 pm (Scrapbooking, Tips and Tricks)
Tags: clear stamps, rubber stamps, scrapbook pages, Scrapbooking, scrapbooking ideas
Ribbon comes in many widths, styles and textures. With so much variety available, it is easy to use ribbon in many creative ways to dress up scrapbook art (and even card making projects). Lets explore some fun ideas.
- Tie a bow on a paper clip.
- Create a ribbon loop off the side of the page, securing with staples or stitching, to index different sections in your albums.
- Stamp tiny tags with a single letter, then use narrow ribbon to create a tag title for your page.
- Punch holes along one side of a mat and finish with ribbons tied in loop knots.
- Stamp a name or date on a length of ribbon and fold around the corner of a photo. Secure with a paper clip.
- Weave your ribbons in big or little sections of your scrapbook pages.
- Combine ribbon with other elements such as rickrack, trim, lace, fiber yarn, zippers, elastic or hook and eye sets.
- Run a thread through a length of ribbon, making loose stitches, then carefully pull the ribbon together to gather.
- Make one long loop of ribbon around an entire page or card, then use shorter ribbons to tie knots and bows to the long ribbon.
- Create your title with each word in separate blocks. Cut a slit on each end of the word then run ribbon through the slits to assemble the title across the top or down the side of a page.
- Make a simple border with one thin ribbon across the top of the page and two ribbons across the bottom.
- Punch small holes, then run a border down the side of your page like you would lace your shoes.
- Tie a length (or multiple lengths) of ribbon around a frame highlighting the colors in the photo you are framing.
- Wrap chipboard letters with ribbon. Add a bow, button or other notion to finish it off.
- Use a ribbon knot to form the center of paper flowers adding texture and dimension to your page.
If you have used ribbon creatively in your scrapbook art, we’d love to hear your ideas to.
December 2, 2008 at 3:57 pm (Scrapbook Theme Ideas)
Tags: page toppers, scrapbook pages, scrapbook themes, Scrapbooking
With 1500 Plus Scrapbook Page Toppers, you will find fun Titles and Quotes to theme your Scrapbook Pages. Topics include:
- Outdoors (Camping, Fishing, Snow etc),
- Family (New Baby, Grandparents, Parents, Heritage etc.)
- Birthday and Holidays (Christmas, Valentines, Halloween etc.)
- Events (Moving, Graduation etc.)
- Love and Friendship (Marriage, Dating, Best Friend etc.)
- Hobbies and Talents (Sports, Games, Dancing etc.)
- Food and Cooking
- Country and Nation
- Feelings (Happy, Remembering, Fears etc.)
- AND MORE…
Visit http://www.clearlyrubberstamping.com/free-stuff to get your FREE page toppers today!
July 7, 2008 at 5:10 pm (Scrapbook Theme Ideas)
Tags: card making, rubber stamps, scrapbook page toppers, scrapbook pages, Scrapbooking, vacations
Scrapbooks become unique family treasures where it is so easy to sit back, relax, and relive the special vacations you have taken with loved ones. Capture the atmosphere with tropical clear stamps, scrapbook page toppers, and page ideas. Use clear rubber stamps, card making tipsand embellishing techniques to add life to your pages, spirit to the theme, and sparkle to your memories.
Check out our Vacation Theme ideas and start reliving your travel memories today!