Pink Posies make a stunning floral swag stamped with clear stamps and jazzed up, with a ‘Thinking of You’ sentiment. This friendly card is simple to make and fun to put together! Change the color or shapes of the flowers to produce beautifully unique cards ALL with the same stamps, template and techniques!
Materials Needed to Make this Card:
- SOOTHING Card Making Template
- Thinking of You Clear Stamps
- Fresh Flowers Clear Stamps
- Clear Stamping Blocks
- Pink Ink in light and medium tones
- Green Cardstock (A)
- Complementary Patterned (B)
- White Cardstock
- Irridescent Ribbon
- 3-d Sticky Squares
To Make This Card:
- Follow the instructions for assembling the card according to the SOOTHING Card Making Template.
- Using the Fresh Flowers Stamp set choose a flower and begin stamping the solid image with the lighter pink onto the white cardstock. You will need 5 of these flowers. Over stamp the details with the darker pink. Choose a smaller flower or bud. Stamp 4 of these the same way you did the main flower. Choose your leaves and use the light green for the solid image. Use the darker green ink for the details. You will need 10 larger leaves and 5 smaller ones.
- Using your Thinking of You Clear Stamps, add the sentiment in dark green ink on the upper half of your card.
- Cut out your flowers and your leaves. Begin arranging on your card as illustrated in the layout. Apply 3-d Sticky Squares to the backs of the images and secure onto the card.
- Add sequins for a little extra sparkle and embellish with a ribbon tied above the sentiment. You may wish to stamp an additional sentiment inside the card or just leave the inside for a special note.