February 4, 2013 at 7:10 pm (Valentines Crafts)
Tags: clear stamps, rubber stamps, valentine ideas for kids, valentines cards, valentines crafts
For Valentines this year we wanted to share with you some of our creative card and Valentine ideas! Here they are:
To create dimensional hearts on your valentines stamping crafts, simply make three hearts for every one heart on your projects. Fold them all in half. Now place one folded heart under the left side of your heart and the other folded heart under the right side of the heart. Glue in place and the heart pops out at you!
Here are some adorable ideas for Valentines that kids can make:
This is a completely home made valentine with a sweet treat in the center. You can even add googly eyes to the sucker and pipe cleaner for antennae. Clear rubber stamps are handy to decorate the wings and add sweet sentiments and sayings.
This adorable flower pop is super simple and fun to give with the suckers being the center of each flower.
Everybody loves superheroes! Especially kids! These valentines are made by simply adding a cape and goggles! Another variation of this idea appears below!
USING GLOW STICKS:
These are fun cards printed on the computer with a glow stick inserted through the back.
The perfect valentine gift for your boys to give. A home made light saber!
These creative arrows are another fun way to decorate glow sticks for valentines.
NOTE: When using glow sticks, have your kids insert the glow sticks into their finished cards the morning of Valentines day in case the glow stick gets activated. That way the recipient can still enjoy it.
Happy Valentines to you all! My you have wonderfully creative ideas for your Valentines projects this year!!!
January 2, 2012 at 9:30 pm (Valentines Crafts)
Tags: clear rubber stamps, clear stamping ideas, clear stamps, heart stamps, rubber stamping ideas, rubber stamps, valentine card ideas, valentines candy cards, valentines cards, valentines crafts, valentines ideas, valentines stamps
Making beautiful valentines cards to convey those extra special feelings of love is one of the many joys that rubber stampers look forward to. We want to give you a head start of Valentine Card making ideas. This post features volumes of card making ideas using Valentines Clear Hobby Rubber Stamps.
This card is a very simple card that uses the Rose Heart Cling. The Rose Heart Cling is an ornate design that makes stunningly beautiful cards simply and easily. It can be colored creatively and enhanced with glitter if desired as the card above. While the card pictured is a birthday card, this same card design makes a delightful Valentine.
This card is delightfully decorated with a Valentines theme using a cupcake clear rubber stamp decorated with hearts. Cupcakes have become very popular in the clear rubber stamping sector giving you a number of different cupcake designs to choose from. One of our favorite is the Hey There Cupcake design which allows you to custom build your own cupcake to adorn your Valentines cards.
This card is delightfully decorated using clear stamps to create a decorative design on otherwise plain cardstock. This card features a cutout heart which folded in half and secured in the center causes it to ‘POP’ out of the card face. Embellished with roses, this card will be sure to delight those you love.
This Valentines bi fold card is created with plain card-stock. The background designs are created using 4 similar colors of ink and the Ribbons and RikRak clear rubber stamps. Clear Border stamps are wonderful for creating lines in backgrounds. The letters are also stamped in and colored. These letters consist of the ‘My Favorite Letter L‘; ’My Favorite Letter O‘; ’My Favorite Letter V‘ and ‘My Favorite Letter E’
This card can be created using any heart stamp that you have on hand as long as it is a fairly good size. Add complimentary ribbon and layer the colors of cardstock you choose to use to complete your Valentines card.
This card is delightful to make and give. It is created simply using the Rose Heart Cling. The card is made by folding it in thirds and then decorating the top card face in the ‘portrait’ position so that the folds are at the top and bottom of the card. Fold the top up and the inside down, then decorate the bottom section with your Valentines sentiment. When the card is folded up the sentiment is folded into the very center of the card. Be sure that your sentiment only covers the bottom half of the panel so that it can hold up the card as pictured.
This stunning Valentines tag is created using the Pattern Trio clear hobby rubber stamps in conjunction with some small hearts. Once you have created your background stamp and emboss the small hearts (or you can use stickers if you like) to complete your Valentine tag.
This card uses the same Pattern Trio clear stamps to create a larger card with a heart charm hanging from the sentiment.
This tall narrow Valentines card is easily created using the Hearts clear rubber stamps. This set includes everything you need to create this design.
A Valentines tag created with the Hearts clear rubber stamps. This little tag is ideal for adding to a box of chocolates or a bouquet of flowers that you wish to give to someone you love.
This card is actually a pouch that holds Valentines candies. To make this card you will need a heart shaped aperture in the face of the card which allow you to look inside at the heart candies which are wrapped in cling wrap or clear cellophane. Ensure that your card is long enough to allow a flap to fold over the top. Decorate the flap using the Hearts clear rubber stamps. Tie with a ribbon or secure with a pin, and it is ready to give away.
This card is a very basic card using the same stamp from the Hearts clear rubber stamp set to create a pattern background. It is then tied with a ribbon and a stamped sentiment is added to complete the project.
February 7, 2011 at 8:34 pm (Card making Tutorials, Cards, Occasions, Valentines Crafts)
Tags: card making crafts, card making ideas, clear stamps, valentine card ideas, valentines cards, valentines ideas
This card is made up with a template consisting of the word ‘HUG’! It is fun and easy to decorate a big hug to give away to a special someone, and you never know, sometimes it’s just nice to get a hug when times are tough making this card great for more than just Valentines day!!!
Materials you will need to make this card:
- Cardstock 2-3 colors depending on how many layers you wish to make
- Clear rubber stamps
- Paper flowers or other embellishments
To Make This Card
- Cut out the word ‘hug’ using the template provided below (NOTE: you may need to adjust the size to suit your project).
- Using your clear rubber stamps, decorate the word hug to fit the occasion or feeling you wish to create in your card.
- Mat the word ‘hug’ once or twice as desired with the last mat being folded in half to make the card.
- Add sparkly sequins, paper flowers, ribbon etc as desired to finish your card.
- You may wish to stamp a saying or sentiment inside your card to complete the project.
February 7, 2011 at 6:13 pm (Card making Tutorials, Occasions, Valentines Crafts)
Tags: clear rubber stamps, clear stamps, valentines candy cards, valentines cards, valentines crafts, valentines ideas, valentines stamps
This is a fun card to make and to give as it is filled with candy and can be used afterwards for saving little treasures.
To Make this Card You will Need:
- 3 Matchboxes (just the box part) made from the Matchbox Template (below)
- Valentines Heart clear stamps or a heart template
- Glue, glue dots or dimensional foam
To Make this Card:
- Cut out and assemble your matchbox bases.
- Place the 3 matchboxes side by side and measure the length. Add 1/2″ to the length and 1/4″ to the width of your card as pictured in the diagram to the right We will call this the BASE.
- Next you have to allow for the SPINE of your card. This will be the height of you matchboxes.
- Now with the measurements you have taken, cut your cardstock to measure the width of 2 bases plus the spine BY the lenth of your base as shown in the diagram to the right.
- Fold your card carefully on either side of the spine.
- Secure the matchboxes in place and cut a strip of colored cardstock to a width that is the same as the height of your matchboxes. Glue it on around the perimiter of the three matchboxes to cover the joins. This also helps hold the card together more securely.
- Next decorate the top of your card. In the example pictured above, we have cut out a heart from deep red cardstock and then covered it with a white mesh. The heart is embellished with a red ribbon bow and some rhinestones.
- The background has been stamped with an XOXO border and inked on the edges with red pigment ink.
- Secure the background to the top of the card and fix the heart over it with pop out dots or 3-d foam. Finish the card by securing a ribbon around the center of the card making sure to leave the ends long enough to tie into a bow.
- Fill the matchboxes with kisses, candy hearts or any other Valentines candy of your choice, tie the ribbon securely around the card and you are ready to present it to a special person in your life. A sentiment or saying may be included on the inside of the card above the boxes if you wish.
You may print this template any size – as long as you keep the proportions, the pattern will fit together as it should.
January 29, 2010 at 5:59 pm (Featured Stamps)
Tags: chrysanthemum flowers, chrysanthemum stamps, clear rubber stamps, clear stamps, rubber stamping ideas, valentines cards, valentines crafts, valentines ideas, valentines stamps
It is so easy to convey different feelings and sentiments enhanced with the use of flowers in rubber stamping art. For example roses are most commonly thought of as a flower of love. An orchid communicates beauty, a daisy represents innocence and an iris conveys inspiration. Chrysanthemums, a versatile flower, are ideal for communicating friendship, excitement, sincerity, gratitude, and caring. They are a flower of loyalty. A hand made card or valentines day wish is a wonderful way to convey heart felt, sincere feelings to those you care about.
You do not have to be artistic to create expressive flowers as clear rubber stamps apply the art onto the paper for you giving you the framework within which you can express yourself. Clear hobby rubber stamps ‘Mum Messages’ makes it easy to add a chrysanthemum to your card making and valentines day crafts. There are many creative ways to color in rubber stamping art. You can learn more about it in the article “How to Stamp Full Color Designs”
Creating Valentines Day art is affordable, relaxing and genuine which allows you to relax as you indulge in your creative hobby outlet.
Sit back, relax and create!
January 29, 2009 at 6:48 pm (How To Articles, Scrapbook Theme Ideas, Valentines Crafts)
Tags: card making crafts, clear stamps, hobby rubber stamps, rubber stamping, rubber stamps, stamping ideas, valentines cards
Stamping clever Valentines for kids and sweethearts is easy with clear hobby rubber stamps. Design handmade Valentines cards that will always carry the appropriate saying for the recipient. From the idea list make clever Valentines that will bring a chuckle with ordinary rubber stamps.
To make a funny Valentine stamp a Hippo with the words “Hip, Hippo-ray for my Valentine!” or stamp a cheerleader and include the caption “Three Cheers for the Best Valentine!” Use any of the funny ideas to design and create ideal Valentine card making crafts, or to begin decorating unique scrapbook art pages.
You can spend as much or as little time on Valentine crafts as you like. The more layers, backgrounds and embellishments you use the sharper the project will look. For kids Valentines you may prefer to limit the card craft to simple stamping techniques. For a sweetheart you may wish to embellish the card with a little extra time and effort to convey your feelings. No matter who the recipient is, these clever cards will be enjoyed by all.